Children 4-14 $33.50
Students and Pensioners $45.50
Children 3 and under FREE
Available weekends and everyday during school holidays. Dolphin watch cruise can also be done on Mondays and Fridays
Enjoy a cruise and sand boarding with us! Jump on board “Moonshadow” and spend some time with the dolphins! Cruise duration is 1.5 hours.
- All Dolphin Cruises have a 99% success rate of sighting dolphins
- A variety of different departure times throughout the day
- Each cruise includes morning or afternoon tea
- Boomnet rides
- Learn about our beautiful area, dolphins and wildlife with entertaining, informative commentary from our Captains
- Scenic harbour cruise including spectacular Tomaree and Yacaaba headlands
- Bar and snack foods available on board all vessels
Then drive 15 minutes to Anna Bay for an adventure on the largest moving sand dunes in the southern hemisphere!! On our Sand Boarding safari you will travel across the sand dunes to the Sand Boarding area, where you will go Sand Boarding down the massive dunes! Sand Boarding is suitable for all ages.
On arrival at the dunes you will be greeted by one of our Instructor/Guides who will instruct on the safe method of Sand Boarding, for both the sitting down and standing up types – Shade and chairs are provided. Bus departs 10am and every 20 minutes after that for the rest of the day. Stay and play as long as you like!! A minimum of 1 hour is recommended.
Children’s ages are 4 to 14.