Did you know that Port Stephens is home to over 160 bottle nose dolphins? They love Port Stephens as much as we do! No wonder we are known as “The Dolphin Capital of Australia”. This is a great opportunity for you and your family to get up close and personal with these amazing animals!
COMBINE AND SAVE!!!! DOLPHIN CRUISE DEPARTS AT 11 AM AND 2PM. ACTIVITIES CAN BE DONE ON DIFFERENT DAYS.
Enjoy a cruise and sandboarding with us! Jump on board one of Port Stephen’s Cruise boats and spend some time with the dolphins! Cruise duration is 1.5 hours.
- All Dolphin Cruises have a 99% success rate of sighting dolphins
- A variety of different departure times throughout the day
- Each cruise includes morning or afternoon tea
- Boomnet rides
- Explore Port Stephens habour and see dolphins and other wildlife with entertaining, informative commentary from our Captains
- Scenic harbour cruise including spectacular Tomaree and Yacaaba headlands
- Bar and snack foods available on board all vessels
After your cruise it is just a short 10 minute drive to Anna Bay for an adventure on the largest moving sand dunes in the southern hemisphere!! On our Sand Boarding Safari you will travel across the sand dunes to our private Sand Boarding area, where you will go sliding down the massive dunes! Sand Boarding is suitable for all ages and abilities.
On arrival at the dunes you will be greeted by one of our Instructor/Guides who will instruct on the safe method of Sand Boarding, for both the sitting down and standing up types – Shade and chairs are provided. Bus departs 10am and every 20 minutes after that for the rest of the day. Stay and play as long as you like!! A minimum of 1 hour is recommended.
Available weekends and every day during school holidays. Dolphin cruise can also be done on Mondays and Fridays.
Children’s ages are 4 to 14.Enquire Now
Children 4-14 $31.50
Students and Pensioners $44.50
Children 3 and under FREE
Look for our Ticket Booth in the Lower Car Park